Sunday 21 October 2012

Random Ramblings:

Back after a really long time. This new technology really scares me, in a variety of ways. Will a become a slave to this? Would what I say and mean make a difference to anyone?
I guess, I have kinda gotten over these initial misgivings. The writer in me is waiting to be unleashed (this was the remains of the transformers movie)! For the last 3 years my world was Tamahar! There were times when I was completely unaware of what was happening around me. And then one day I thought whom am I kidding. Tamahar needs the same treatment I gave my children when they were growing up. Give them strong roots, so that the earth makes them stronger. Give them strong wings so that they soar the skies! May be its a little early to apply it to Tamahar, but then, that may just be my ego speaking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment